Cisco is the worldwide leader and prime supplier of IP and telecom solutions for the Internet in Service Provider, Enterprise and Data Center markets. With a few hundred employees based in the offices at Zurich, Rolle and the EPFL Campus, Cisco in Switzerland has a diverse set of job roles working in local and international teams to deliver products for global distribution.
Take this unique opportunity to visit an international company, designated several times as one of the best place to work, and hear directly from Cisco employees .
During the day the following topics will be addressed:
- Fostering Diversity at Cisco;
- Network Demo;
- Junior Engineering – Getting an engineering career started;
- Senior Engineering – Growing your engineering career;
- Account Manager – A career in sales;
- Marketing – Marketing as a Career, how to understand the customer;
- Soft Skills – Balancing your skills portfolio;
- Interview Strategies and mock interviews.
If learning about a Fortune 500 company founded by a husband and wife who wanted to communicate with each other interests you, it’s time to join!
This event will take place in English only. Lunch is offered to all participants by Cisco. There are only 30 seats available – register fast!
Please register your participation by filling in the online registration form, until Friday November 18th. This event is intended for female PhD students and posdocs. It is also open to MARVEL female PhD students and postdocs outside EPFL.
The exact meeting location will be communicated to registered people only.
Low-volume newsletters, targeted to the scientific and industrial communities.Subscribe to our newsletter